Scholarship Recipient Criteria:
1. Must be enrolled or enrolling as a full-time student at Saint Elizabeth High School in Wilmington Delaware.
2. Must demonstrate a cumulative grade point average of at least “C” (2.0).
3. May demonstrate a well-rounded involvement in extracurricular and/or community activities or service.
4. Must submit an essay detailing the applicants plans while attending Saint Elizabeth as well as their financial need for the grant.
1. Applicants should submit a completed application form, including attachments to the “ERIN M. GILES SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION, INC.” (the “Foundation”) at P.O. BOX 10766, Wilmington, DE 19850.
2. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
3. The Board of Directors will solicit and take into consideration any advice or recommendation made by the Principal of Saint Elizabeth High School or their designee when reviewing the applications.
4. Scholarships may be awarded at any time funding is available.
Scholarship Amount and Payment:
1. The Foundation will determine a scholarship amount for each individual selected as a recipient.
2. The scholarship will be payable in a lump sum of the amount awarded.
3. Payments will be made directly to Saint Elizabeth High School in the recipient’s name for the assistance of tuition payments.
4. The scholarship shall be for one academic year. (This shall not prevent an applicant from applying each year they meet the criteria).
5. A scholarship recipient’s failure to maintain full time enrollment or a cumulative grade point average of at least “C” (2.0), will result in a forfeiture of the grant and may be required to repay a proportionate part of the scholarship payment(s) made in the applicant’s name.
To apply click the application link below: